Organic certified Ashwagandha Root Powder (Withania Somniferal)
- Product Code: Organic certified Ashwagandha Root Powder
- Availability: In Stock
Withania somnifera, known commonly as ashwagandha has become one of the most popular Ayurvedic herb now a days because of all the benefits this beneficial root has to offer! Ashwagandha has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years as a specific rasayana (rejuvenative) for the muscle tissues.
Ashwagandha is an herb to help the body cope with daily stress, and as a general tonic. It is also useful for improving thinking ability, decreasing body pain and swelling (inflammation), and preventing the effects of aging.
In conclusion, ashwagandha is a powerful apoptogenic herb whose many researched benefits include:
- increased stamina,
- relief from the effects of stress,
- balanced thyroid hormone levels,
- lowered blood sugar and insulin,
- joint pain relief,
- neutralization of harmful free radicals, and
- a powerful boost to the immune system.
Ashwagandha may be used in powdered form in dosages ranging from 450 milligrams to 2 grams. Traditionally, it is used as a powder mixed with honey and warm milk for calming vata and regulating your sleep and wake cycles.