Bay Laurel Leaf Essential Oil - (Laurus Nobilis) Organic & 100% Therapeutic Grade
- Brands Globaticherbs
- Product Code: Bay Laurel Leaf
- Availability: In Stock
Bay Laurel Leaf Essential Oil taken from the leaves or twigs. Useful in sauces, soups, stews and other food items. Also features for controlling dandruff, promoting hair growth, treating muscular aches, rheumatism, neuralgia and poor circulation. Also known for its spray of antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, carminative, diaphoretic and sharp property. Not used for pregnant ladies or children under 2 years old. Use on injured skin may cause skin irritation. Unsuitable for baths.
- Bay laurel leaf oil is steam distilled from the bay leaves.
- It has woody and spicy aroma.
- It is used in food industry for spicy flavor.
- It helps to regulate proper menstruation.
Massage with this oil on the back of your neck until it absorbed completely into skin, it helps to relax body and brain.
- These oils are for external use only.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Avoid application of these oils on sensitive and damages skin.